Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Box Blunder


Ms. Shelly, Owen's preschool teacher, sent home an empty milk jug to decorate for their upcoming Valentine's Day party. Since Owen couldn't tell me what he wanted to make out of it, I had to come up with an idea. I found some leftover fur in the basement from making Owen's sensory swing, so I thought Owen and I would make a "love monster." Well, this love monster turned out to be pretty hideous, and not in a good hideous-monster-looking way. Owen just kept staring at it while I was making it, almost saying, "Mom, that is NOT what I had in mind." The good news is, he LOVES the monster's hair....well, loves pulling it out so mom has to glue it back on. I don't think Owen will be winning any Valentine's Day box decorating contests in the near future...

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good! You don't give yourself enough crafty credit!

    ReplyDelete