Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Too Many Girlfriends, Too Little Time


Dex and I witnessed the CUTEST thing I've ever seen in my life today at Owen's preschool. First of all, this is Owen's class (I hope it's ok that I put this picture on the world wide web). Notice that it's pink day; and also notice that Owen is the ONLY boy wearing a pink shirt, sitting in the front row with all the ladies. (Big shout out to Ryann for letting Owen borrow the pink shirt!)

Every day before the students leave, they all get in a circle, hold hands, and sing a little goodbye tune. It seems that--at least every time I am there--the same two cute little blonde-headed girls are always the ones who want to hold Owen's hand. On this particular day, one little girl gets nose-to-nose with Owen and says in a squeaky cute little girl voice, "Owen, you silly little boy!" Then, the other little girl leans over, and gives him the cutest little kiss on his nose. Ugh...I could hardly contain myself.

Moral of the story...Owen's a ladies man.

No comments:

Post a Comment