Monday, June 25, 2012

Little DK Turns 2


Dex's 2nd birthday was last Friday. I know this sounds incredibly cliche, but I can't believe he's so old already. Gavin had to work on his birthday, so the day before we celebrated by going out fishing at a nearby pond. 

Definitely gets his fish fearlessness from his dad.

Owen soaking up the sun and enjoying the fishy view

This picture looks adorable and perfect, but this actual instant was surrounded by rock throwing,
 pole slamming, and everything but fishing with patience

Giving Oman some hand holding love on the way home

We had a little shin-dig at our house Friday night. Since Dex is completely into socializing with,...well, everyone, he had an awesome time. I didn't do the greatest at taking many shots throughout the party, but thanks to Kendi, I at least got some candle-blowing, gift-opening shots.

Still need a little more practice...


Most of the kiddos that helped Dex celebrate

Dex's new ride in his new Batman PJs...nice sexy pose buddy
Owen's Elvis smile....hey baby

Speaking of sexy poses, I can't help myself. For some reason, Dex has been "working it" for the camera lately. Here is a little taste of Double D's moves:

A little over the shoulder sweetness

Yep, still PG

Ummm....notice the thumb in the pants?

I cut him off after this one


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEX!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment