Sunday, December 11, 2011

Here Comes Santa Clause...

This weekend Gavin and I took the boys to see Santa at the Claflin Library. This was Dex's first encounter with the jolly man in red. He was the first kid to spot Santa sneaking in the back door; I have never in his almost-18-month-life seen that kid so stunned. So without further ado, here was the product of our venture....


Ah, Owen, my little sweet angel. Posing with Santa like he's done it for years. I will say, Owen seems to love Santa. Every time I sing "Santa Claus is coming to town" his face fills with smiles and giggles. Heck, every time I mention the word Santa he gets a smile on his face. He seems to get it. And I know what some of you are thinking, and yes, he might be giggling at my horrible singing, laughing at me not with me, but I don't care. I will be the first to make a complete fool out of myself to make my child happy.

And then we have the other one.....


I made sure to have my camera on before I handed the little brat over to the big man, knowing how this would pan out. I think the picture speaks for itself.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment